Previous SEARAME conferences
SEARAME conducts conferences in the member countries of South East Asia region along with its National Association conference so that it provides the host country’s educators and Academic Leaders opportunity to meet with their international counterparts from the region and Lear from each other. The earlier Conferences were held in:
- Jakarta Indonesia (2010)on “Best Practices in Medical & Health Professions Education in S-E Asia. For details click: Conference_Book_SEARAME_Indonesia (7_Oct_2010)
- Coimbatore India (2012) on “Social Accountability: Responding to Societal needs through Quality Assurance and Accreditation”. Click on links for Book of Abstracts and CONFERENCE RECOMMENDATIONS
- Colombo Srilanka (2014) on “Enhancing Clinical Education in the Health Professions”. For outline click: flyers SriLanka SEARAME 2014. For Conference Proceedings click here
- Yangon Myanmar (2016) on Optimising Paradigm shifts in Health Professions Education on 16-18th November (click here for more details)
- Yogyakarta Indonesia (2018) on "Improving the Quality of Health Professions Education for The Better Future of Health Services"